Sunday, December 11, 2011

A tournament between France and sina.com

Categories: , , , , , , , , , , , ,




Hi, it's been a while since I last posted an article on this blog. Well, that's mostly because there wasn't really anything worth saying. Anyway, there's a tournament between France and China which is taking place every sunday at 10 am and 1 pm (French time) on the server "China III" on the server I introduced to you a while ago : "WBaduk". The France is currently leading 3-2 but the chinese team is making up for its losses and may actually take the lead. Each team consists of 7 players and one coach and their presentation is here.
The french team's members are those ones :
1st Benjamin Dréan-Guénaïzia
2nd Tanguy Le Calvé
3rd Damien Popote
4th Alban Granger
5th Benjamin Chetioui (me)
6th Florian Humbert
7th Roman Lemasson

Our first player, Roman, was defeated after 3 victories (he's currently the only one who has won in our team).
Florian was up next. Although he played quite well in my opinion, because of the pressure of time and of his bad start, he couldn't overcome the difficulties and his opponent got him. The game was still beautiful though.
Next sunday, I'll be the one to play. I hope I can win, and I'll do my best to meet everyone's expectations.
By the way, our coach's name is Fan Hui and he's got the best rating in Europe. The chinese team from sina.com is really strong and I hope that we can at least put up a good show against them !

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "A tournament between France and sina.com"

Post a Comment