Friday, September 2, 2011

Hi

Categories: , , , , ,

Hi, my name is Benjamin ! I'm a 16-year-old go player from France, who have been playing Go for about 3 years now :) I'm currently looking for sponsors to go to Korea in order to study this game with the purpose of becoming a professionnal go player, like my friend Issa. If you don't know what Baduk (= go or weiqi) is, I suggest you follow this tutorial. Don't hesitate to leave me a message if you have any question or if you'd be interested to sponsor me. Also, don't hesitate to spread this blog and the game itself :) ~ Finally, here's a great manga about Go ! I discovered this game thanks to this manga and I'd like to share this exceptional success. Please leave feedback :)

< Here's a picture from Hikaru No Go



Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Hi"

Post a Comment